Bass Boat Talk Forums

Pro Tec

Janns netcraft

This is a discussion on Janns netcraft within the The Watering Hole forums, part of the General Forums category; Rod Building Supplies | Lure Making Supplies | Fly Tying Supplies | Fishing Hooks McAfee Secure sites help keep you ...

Default Janns netcraft

Rod Building Supplies | Lure Making Supplies | Fly Tying Supplies | Fishing Hooks
    McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

[Live Help] [Free Catalog] [Customer Service] [Shipping Order Info] [Wish List] [Login] [View Cart or Checkout]

Landing Nets >> Live Nets, Weigh Bags >> BASS TOURNAMENT WEIGH IN BAG
    Gator Grip Tournament Weigh In Bag
    Gator Grip Tournament Weigh In Bag
    I don't know if ant one will be interested. I do not think any of our sponsors carry bags or not.

If we have a sponsor that dose carry bags I hope that this post be taken down.

I DO NOT want to step on the toes of any of our great sponsers

Order # 750607
    For years Tournament fishermen have known the calming effect a black weigh in bag provides to their catch. The problem has always been standing in a weigh in-line on a hot sunny day and watching your catch suffer as temperatures rise in the bag. The solution is here! A white seven layer polyester reinforced bag reflects the sunís rays while the black interior calms your catch! Dimensions: 24" X 24".

Availability:
    In Stock
    $15.99 / EACH
    Related Items:
    GATOR GRIP MESH CARRY BAG GATOR GRIP MESH CARRY BAG

Default I bought two

I bought two of them about 3 years ago and I love um. They are as durable today as the day I bought them. I have about 5 buddies that use them also since at one time or another they borrowed mine to do a weigh in of their fish. I only paid 12.95 plus shipping but that was a few years back so of course things have gone up......JMHO
    PLEASE REMEMBER!!!! LIFE JACKETS AND KILL SWITCHES DO SAVE LIVES!!!!!!!

A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!!!!!!!!!

Those who pound their guns into plows will soon plow for those who don't. "Thomas Jefferson"

I carry a gun because a police officer is to heavy!!!!

When seconds count the police are only minutes away!!!!!